Majestik

Finally got my hands on a KK...

I finally made it over to NakedWhiz' and got to ogle and fondle the black textured OTB.*

It is truly a masterpiece...! I mean, I expected it to be nice... but "WOW!"

It was solid, clean... totally slick. I was very impressed. The metalwork was heavy gage, clean and precise, the spring action lid was a dream, the drafts were smooth and easy... and it's much more massive than I had imagined... it is a real heavy beast. It just puts my old sacramento-mexi-K to shame... It's one thing to see the pictures and say, "oh yeah, that looks nice"... but in person it impresses on a whole other level. I loved it. Beautiful work, Dennis.

Anyway... just thought I'd share. Enjoy LeadDog's wood, Nakedwhiz. **

--Mike :D

* I wrote that sentence just for you, Gerard.

** That one, too.

Well let's see

I'm aiming to put my official order in in about 6 weeks...

Don't know how long it takes to build (or maybe there's stock of the one I want and than it has to be shipped to Oz (not to far from Indonesia though).

So I reckon mine is about 8-10 weeks away at least???

Dang!

Funny - Not only have our two admins not ante'd up yet, but if we look at our top 10 posters (based on post count (+/-4000 total :shock: )) FIVE of them (myself included) are still on the outside looking in!

But that should be changing soon...I am doing my best to get legit. I placed my order, at least I think I did? :D

Its a good thing all of you owners are so good about posting pictures and giving the rest of us something to talk about!