PaulR

New Site

New Site

It's not where I wanted it to be when I put it up but I don't want the information in it not to be there when the hordes of ceramic surfers from TNW and the Times come to take a peek.

Yes this is the site I've been trying to finish for months, just not enough hours in a day and I never found anybody I liked to do it in a country I could afford.. Lead Doggy found the Joomla template and Majestic Mikey helped with the Header and real HTML stuff..

Calling out a big thanks to you two.

I'm looking for a better gallery and it has a store with checkout and all, pretty much finished, just need to enter in the current stock.

All in all, it's got the look and feel that is contemporary and jives with my design sensibilities.. And I'm pathetically Right brained!

:wink::wink:

Still cant get the forum to work in FF though. Just freezes up. Works fine in IE though.

In Firefox options under Content, try unchecking "Enable Java", but leave "javascript" checked.

Also, try going to Java options under your control panel and turning off "load java console" (under the advanced tab).

It worked for me... and couple other folks.

Yep, that is a great picture. It makes me very happy I ended up in SC :D , and also glad we decided to get covered porches. I hated those days (and nights) when it was pouring down rain while I was cooking.

Hey, but somebody has to live up there I reckon. :wink: