Bruce Pearson

Charcoal for sale

Hello everybody, Bruce Pearson here. I’ve been a member of the form for eight years and have a big bad 32. I also have some charcoal for sale. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I bought this charcoal seven years ago. It’s been in containers at my house all that time, I have quite a bit to sell if anybody’s interested in buying it I have the Coco and the regular char if you’re interested my phone number is 510-396-3586. You’d have to come and pick it up. I am giving my kamodo to my daughter she lives in Hawaii and we can’t ship the charcoal to Hawaii it’s a good deal anybody who wants some please get a hold of me. Also, my email address is [email protected]. The reason I’m selling this is because I’ve moved into a senior living home and I have absolutely no room for my beautiful big 32.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Bruce it was nice to hear from you, I think of you often. Good luck with the charcoal and I'm sure your daughter will do you proud with the KK. You've had many cooks together with her. Hope all goes well with your Senior Home, save a space for the rest of us, we are on the way.:smt060 

• Like 3

Hello Mac thank you for the reply. I haven’t been in the form in quite a while. I broke my leg in December was in a wheelchair until about a month ago now I’m using a walker.I decided to reside in a retirement home for seniors.
Hope all is well with you and your family. I’ll probably be stopping by the forum now and then. I know my daughter and her boyfriend are going to really enjoy cooking on the Kamado. They’re also taking my cabinet and all the accessories with them lol. Take care and happy Komodo cooking!!!!!

• Sad 1

Gees, sorry to hear about your leg. At least you are on the up hill using a walker. All going here as well as can be expected. Glad to hear that you will still have access to the forum, chime in we'd love to hear from you. Stay safe. :-D👍👍

@Bruce Pearson - sorry to hear about your issues. Best of luck in the new digs. Fingers crossed that the KK arrives safely in Hawaii! I know that your daughter is going to love cooking on it and every time that she does, she will think fondly of you!

I have a good buddy in your area and I've reached out to him to see if he would be interested in a few boxes of charcoal. I'll let you know if he wants any and I'll hook you guys up. 

Glad you gave the KK to your daughter and didn't sell it, my daughter wouldn't ever let me live it down. Wishing you the best Bruce....if you lived in NEnglad the coal would be gone in a thought.  Chime in on occasion, it's always good to hear from you. Peace

Edited by Tyrus