moebutt

Beef Ribs-First Cook On Ultimate 23, WOW!!!

Fired up a couple of BMS 7 Wagyu Beef Ribs: 6 hour smoke at 250 with 1/2 basket of CoCo Char using Hickory & KK Coffee Wood for smoke...What shocked me most was once it was fully heat soaked, I actually ended up just using smallest intake hole "only" and top vent just barely open to maintain 250 degree temp and it did "not" budge the entire cook and nearly all the CoCo Char is still in there and some pieces hadn't even needed to light😲-if this thing were any more efficient it would likely become self-sustaining like a nuclear pile, lol.

These were easily the best, juiciest and most flavorful beef ribs I've EVER made-and I've made A LOT-everyone freaked at the difference over my KJ and Egg, this thing is next level LEGIT!!!

thumbnail_IMG_6285.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6289.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6293.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6286.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6298.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6305.jpg

Edited by moebutt
  • Like 8

The hardest part maybe putting in the coals and then striking the match.  When you close the door on a good quality car you notice a few things, it's quiet smooth transitition and then the click...that's what's inherent in the KK. It keeps you coming back for more and those ribs will certainly do the same.

• Like 1