DennisLinkletter

Komodo Kamado Side Tables

5 hours ago, braindoc said:

Should I wedge a heat-resistant shim of some sort under the bottom of that plate to correct the downward slope?  This is only a problem on one side.

Just be sure the shim doesn't apply pressure to the tiles. As long as it stays on the stainless you should be fine. 

When I was buying my KK someone advised me to get the stainless steel side tables. I was hesitant at first due to the additional cost. However, it was one of the best decision I made when buying my KK. Whenever I see someone posting about buying a KK, I always suggest the stainless steel side tables. So worth it :) 

Edited by Cheesehead_Griller

On 9/5/2024 at 4:17 AM, braindoc said:

Dennis:

What do I do with my bracket?  There is no middle Allen bolt to adjust.

Install the top two bolts finger-tight.  If you have some of the original black foam (or any small piece of styrofoam- half-inch square) that was sent with the tables, you can use it down low next to the lower bolt to hold the plate out if necessary, then tighten the lower bolt only until the table is level then tighten the top two down tight leaving the lower where it is..

• Like 2