tkline01

I did it!!!

It is in the states already. Don't have a due date yet.

I cooked many hours on my Mexi-K7, wanted to sell it before I started having the problems that everyone seems to be having with them.

Still thinking of a name!

Here is a picture that Dennis e-mailed me.

KKSPOTB278.jpg

That looks like mine. Congrats.

curly wrote:

Well tcline...there you go official approval :D:D What do you think of being able to order from 'stock'....and not wait at least 4 months for a stock color? The blues are definitely popular. Sanny has a mexi 5 in that color also.

Primeats....that is my personal favorite in the blue colors!

This is more fun when we get to tease about the colors...right Firemonkey? We need a picture of Curly's special wife alongside Firemonkey's pink kamado. Can any of you computer whizs do that?

Come on now, gimme some slack! My KK is Terra blue...thats pretty mainstream, and my POSK will be... err...streaking "Au Natural" in no time :D

BTW, its only pink during romatic sunrises and sunsets 8)

That KK is gorgeous....so gorgeous the side by side picture made the POSK look even more inferior. Are the tiles about to drop off? Like a snake it peels its skin off periodically? So the pink BBQ makes you romantic eh :eek::D

It is in the states already. Don't have a due date yet.

I cooked many hours on my Mexi-K7, wanted to sell it before I started having the problems that everyone seems to be having with them.

Still thinking of a name!

Here is a picture that Dennis e-mailed me.

KKSPOTB278.jpg

And mine! maybe they're cousins?

I'll tell Aussie Blue he's got relo's in the states!

Are the tiles about to drop off? Like a snake it peels its skin off periodically?

All POSK's are about to shed. Some just dont know it yet. Mine has loose tile all over, but they have been hanging on so far.

So the pink BBQ makes you romantic eh

As romantic as you can be while smelling smokey and holding a beer in your hand :D

Re: KK for My own

Mine is the Supreme Plus Dark terra blue,charcoal grout. Haven't thought of a name yet( maybe the Karnivore Kooker) arrival date is on or about Aug 24.

KKSPOTB313.jpg

I think I have a name, let me know what you think---Kobe'---the beef not the basketball player. Hmmm, that would make this a K KK!? :morons::laff::gack: