U2PLT

New Rib Rack

New Rib Rack

There are nine spaces for ribs that are far enough apart for the biggest Spare Ribs you can find. They were welded with TIG and there are absolutely no spatters anywhere. They used 1/4" SS, with two rods on bottom on each side for extra strength. It is quite heavy. I have built my own with my son who has a wire welder with tanks. But it is nothing like the TIG. Plus the bends are perfect and I used a large vice before, and decided it was not worth the effort to meet this products quality, much like DL's attitude. Which says perfection gets more word of mouth customers than the best advertising in the world....... With nine spaces you could hold 3 of SAMS crovacs which have 3 Spares untrimmed in them. I trim mine to St Louis type.

How many?

Has anyone tried loading this up with 9 racks? There was discussion earlier in this thread as to how many racks would practically fit in this rack on the OTB and I'm wondering whether there is any first-hand experience out there.

Greg

Count 'em, nine slabs

Unable to wait for the much anticipated KK rib rack to become available (I had a rib cook for 8 couples a couple of weeks ago), I pulled the trigger on the rack from Southern Steamers. As these photos demonstrate, nine slabs of baby backs fit just fine.

gx27VlBr.jpg

gx27VvA0.jpg