sumrtym

How about a demo.....

Ok, everyone proud of their Komodo Kamado?

I'd love to see some good videos put on youtube to advertise the cooker. Detailing the construction, adjustments and how they impact temperature, how easy to open, etc. There's getting to be a few BGE videos, but would be good to see some for the KK. They should really show the cooker and it's features as most people who order would never see one in person first.

Possible topics:

Proper installation and use of the rotisserie unit (something no other ceramic has)

Unpacking / uncrating a KK

Performing a lid adjustment if needed

Various cooks / setups (pizza, butts, ribs, etc.)

Guru inducer tube installation / operation

Stoker installation / operation

Factory tour / building / testing video

Then an area of the forum to link to those youtube videos.

Central Casting

I can't decide who's gonna play me in the movie. I could listen all day to Denzel Washington or Glenn Close reading the phone book, but neither is quite right, you know? :girl: Judy Davis might work, but she's rather a lot older.

Trish, who's gonna play you? :cool:

Even though those IMPORTANT things haven't been worked out, the whole video demonstration thing sounds like a great idea. Be sure to include one on how to avoid a flashback. :shock: OUCH! :oops:

Re: Way Harsh!

Wow, that was way harsh! :shock:

...It should include Sanny after the flashback as a warning!

Saucy, not to worry. See, there was this flashback episode where I lost the hair on my right arm, and my right eyelashes, and frizzled the hairs on the right side of my head. So, Trish is talkin truth! :shock:

Scary stuff, those flashback things. Perhaps less of a problem with Dennis' design of KK. I have Another Manufacturer's product, and I couldn't just drop the lid. Well, I could have - and probably SHOULD have. But you get the idea.

i dont think we need sanny's part to be played by anybody but sanny...

we need to wait until summertime tho, so she can do it in a bikini!

my part will be played by kevin james with a beard!

ive been talking to a buddy about this idea for awhile, but i dont really have the equipment. we should all compile an instructional DVD that can be distributed with new cookers, or for download, and have several folks here contribute on basic and advanced techniques.

a section on the forum for instructional video would be cool!

a section on the forum for instructional video would be cool!

I could probably set something up for this. Depending on size and how many, the easiest thing might be to just host it on Dennis' server and place a link to it on the forum. Let me know if anyone wants to do this as they can just forward me the video for hosting.

-=Jasen=-