DennisLinkletter

KOmodo Extruded CoCoNut shipped.. eta July 12th!

What's the weight of a box' date=' and how many boxes to a pallet? I'm assuming that a pallet would be a multi-year supply for an individual.[/quote']

Just basing information on the other company's charcoal, they were around 16 lbs a box and something like 30 boxes a pallet. Not sure if Dennis' will be the same....guess we will see soon.

-=Jasen=-

My boxes are 10 kilos / 22lbs

My boxes are re 10 kilos / 22lbs and loaded just a bit over. There was no way I was going to short anybody.

My guess is that when news gets out that the real deal is available again we will have a gentle migration of coconut charcoal enthusiasts coming over here from everywhere..

Hopefully we can put together some coco co-operations..

;);)

OK, I'll take a pallet.

Zorro :lol:

Excellent choice. :)

And you know, there's nothing like being pallet captain or shipment coordinator to get to know the people on the boards! Shipping per person goes down, everyone is happy.

Looks like you've already got Mungeti on board, and I bet Johnnyboy would too (depending on geography - I have a terrible time with you square-sided states...).

I've even heard of people making a party of the whole thing. "Come at 4, get your CoCoNut, and meet everyone, bring some meat (grill is hot), have some Q and a beer." One of the pallet captains in my area distributed the boxes and then they all went out to a local watering hole.

You might have a career, Zorro!

Fetzer wrote:

johnnyboy wrote:

right now I'm okay.

Do you still have some of the 03 batch?

Yup, sure do, probably down to 10 cartons; so I use it very sparingly. I also have a load of Tamarind lump, I like the flavor and probably use it most. And some of the newer not so good extruded stuff. If I burn it 100% it leaves a yuk taste on food like diesel or something. So I tend to mix it in as filler just to get rid of it. Especially if I'm cooking in a Dutch Oven with the lid on.

So yea, I'm in pretty good shape for now. Imagine I have a few hundred pounds.

Sounds like we need a new topic here where orders can be coordinated....

A brilliant idea, whizzy...

Wonder why I didn't think of it myself? :wink:

Maybe this is worth a new heading, Admin people?

A heading for sharing shipments of CoCoNut, and then each thread for a different geography?

But maybe our loud chorus will convince them. Besides, once you chimed in, it was an EXPERT voice. Not just one crying in the wilderness.

:smt043

Sounds like we need a new topic here where orders can be coordinated....

A brilliant idea, whizzy...

Wonder why I didn't think of it myself? :wink:

Maybe this is worth a new heading, Admin people?

A heading for sharing shipments of CoCoNut, and then each thread for a different geography?

But maybe our loud chorus will convince them. Besides, once you chimed in, it was an EXPERT voice. Not just one crying in the wilderness.

:smt043

It is being discussed....more soon.

-=Jasen=-

:evil::evil::evil:

Aargh how come I'm one of the closest KK owners to Dennis but can't get it...

Maybe it's true what they say. Familiarity breeds contempt?

Sad. :(

I'd even order a pallet!

I believe I need a container to make it worthwhile which is a bit too rich for me...