maherussell

Merry Christmas & Happy New year

Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas to all..

After four months of searching we finally found a house in Bali.. The recent financial meltdown has created an unexpected effect, Financial refugees.. people are moving to Bali to wait out the melt down and it's very tough to find long term leases of quality houses. After four months of looking, we finally found one that had enough qualities we liked and grabbed it for three years.

My kids got there presents Christmas morning but mine showed up at about 9:30 Christmas night.

Here they were sitting pretty the next morning.

ChristmasMorn.jpg

Not much to complain about here.. Counting my blessings!

ChristmasPres.jpg

Even Balinese beef over the wall.. Do you think they would miss just one?

ChristmasBeef.jpg

I can't wait to start cookin'.. I think Q'ing with a view over the rice paddies will suit me just fine.

Once again.. Merry Happy to all.

Thank you all for all your support, when I sat an counted my blessings KOmodo and this forum were right up there on the list.

I will be making a few very significant announcements soon..

One of them is I now have a new an extremely respected/revered evangelist/spokesperson who will do wonders bringing awareness of KOmodo to the BBQ community.

Stay tuned in..

Those cows would probably taste awful, they spend their entire life smelling their brethren being slowly smoked next to them. "Is that Bob?" *sniff, sniff* "Naw, it smells more like Maggie!" That high stress living tends to do bad things to the meat. And that pool will be a nightmare to drain in the winter time, not to mention trying to shovel off that patio when you get 18" of snow. :)

Great place, Dennis! Glad to see all your hard work is paying off and it looks like you're in a great position to enjoy life. Having just completed a move myself I can't imagine how much more fun it would have been to try to coordinate getting things between two islands. In a foreign country. In the wet season.

Can't wait to hear your announcements!