tinyfish

Delivery time

CeramicChef- when I spoke to Dennis he said there is more of a saving going from Indonesia to Toronto just takes longer, so, thats the way I'm leaning. I was looking at the online store my current color of choice is not there, speckled black tile.

@5698k have not ordered yet but I'm getting a lot closer faster then I thought. Im a little bummed out about the Canadian to Us exchange.

• Like 1

It's about 4 weeks to the west coast.. I'd say 6 weeks is safe to Toronto.

Just curious about total time. Are those times total time or in transit time?

If in transit time what is the total time? From ordering the grill, build time, to when it finally lands in the states.

I'm sure there are a bunch of variables but just trying to get a general idea.

Looking back at my emails, I placed my order on Aug. 25. The grill came from Indonesia to the US, and got to the Port of Los Angeles Sept. 24. There was a delay because the Port of Los Angeles caught fire right at that time (just my luck). The grill made it out on a truck Oct. 3, and my grill got to me in New Jersey on Oct. 9. I got updates from Dennis every step of the way.

So minus the fire, it was probably 5 weeks for me. Either way, it was completely worth the wait.

The way I look at it, I went 11 weeks from June until August after placing an order for another kamado grill without knowing where it was or when I might expect to receive it. And even when I ultimately cancelled that order, I still didn't have a delivery date of any kind. So comparatively speaking, I was way ahead going with a KK grill. ^_^

• Like 1