ckreef

Mrs skreef Agreed To It

ckreef... my brother from another mother!!!!  I can't wait to see the next grill.  I hope you go a bit bigger...

I know you like the smaller dogs, but I need to see you cooking in a 23"!!!!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

thank you Mrs. Skreef you are a good woman!!

Excellent! Now the hard part, deciding on which model and color?

Not hard. Only model I would be interested in is the 19" table top in either Terra Blue or Dark Autumn Nebula.

Both in inventory in LA. Will talk again with Mrs skreef tonight and then I'll see about talking to Dennis. Not 100% sure I can swing this but probably.

Why say no when saying yes feels so right !!!!

Bahahahahah

So this is what it feels like on this side of the fence!!! This can help pass the time while I wait for my grills. Anyone else need some prodding for another KK????

Ckreef please save me from OCD disaster and stick with the terra blue. Mrs. skreef I'll even send some Canadian maple syrup down to sweeten the deal!!

• Like 1

ckreef... my brother from another mother!!!!  I can't wait to see the next grill.  I hope you go a bit bigger...

I know you like the smaller dogs, but I need to see you cooking in a 23"!!!!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

thank you Mrs. Skreef you are a good woman!!

bosco,Thank You..,I love cooking and for me learning the grills has been a great experience.I dont mine if we get another one.it just means ckreef have to cook that much more.lol..plus side it gives him and I alot of time together since we are still newly weds..Still Honeymooning....

• Like 1