bosco

sharp knives....

The super glue trick really works wonders. After it's sealed and the glue dries, put another really thin layer right on top of the cut. I know I'm a few days late here, but if it's still bleeding or seeping, you need to redo the glue. Put a bandage on after both layers dry. 

Robert gave a good tip for washing knives. Here's another: Always put the knives in first and always facing the same way. Handles towards you all the time. You'll never grab a sharp blade again. 

Even though I’m in pediatrics, and Bosco is over 18, I’m going to put in a second medical vote for going to see someone NOW, especially if you think there’s a nerve issue.

And at this point, crazy glue won’t help. The time to get a laceration put back together is at the time it happened. 

While I'm glad to hear that the feeling has come back, like I said based upon my own experience, this isn't something to mess around with. 

And I NEVER put my knives in the sink. If I don't wash/dry and put them away as I used them, I lay them out on the counter next to the sink and wash/dry them one-by-one and back into the block when I'm done.