DennisLinkletter

New CNC cut SS Grates...

Dennis,

I cannot find these on the 22" accessory page on the website for order. Should I just call?

Dennis mentioned these when I spoke with him this morning. Sounds like they aren't available yet, but will be soon. Should be a great accessory.

2 minutes ago, Stile88 said:

@DennisLinkletter

since this thread was resurrected and original post was 2015 are you eventually going to make this available for sale or are there better things on horizon  

The folks at the CNC laser cutting place have been unable to cut these without them warping to the point of being useless.

Made 6-8 sets, tried many different things to no avail.. I was talking to them about giving me the program, I want to have a guy I met in an online forum in the US try to cut them for me but that stalled.. I'll try to get that going again..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DennisLinkletter said:

More surface area touching the food better for browning/caramelization.. 

This is exactly the reason I want them. Burgers on a solid flat surface have more of that browning goodness. To me the best of both worlds for burgers is using these on a KK.

Then there's fish... :)

3 hours ago, DennisLinkletter said:

The folks at the CNC laser cutting place have been unable to cut these without them warping to the point of being useless.

Made 6-8 sets, tried many different things to no avail.. I was talking to them about giving me the program, I want to have a guy I met in an online forum in the US try to cut them for me but that stalled.. I'll try to get that going again..

Thanks for the update Dennis. I was hoping that you had overcome the technical difficulties by now. Please let us know if you get any progress started. Some of us are still interested in these if you can get them to work.