MacKenzie

Pork Back Ribs Cook

Tony, you are so right. :) I didn't need to worry about all those extra calories. They were all burned off shoveling wet snow/ice pellets off the deck. We have had and are still having a wicked winter ice storm, ice pellets, freezing rain, wet snow has been falling since sometime in the middle of last night and it isn't over yet. I'm sure I've cleaned the deck off 5 or 6 times today. I'm afraid if the temp. drops and it all freezes it might be there until spring.:( I think I'll have another French Toast breakfast tomorrow. Pebbles is even behind cover.

Sounds like totally shitty weather, MacKenzie. We're just the opposite here. Crazy warm for this time of year. It was in the low 60s on Sunday! No White Christmas in the forecast for us this year.

Tony, I hope you're right about the weather. I just chatted with my Sis in Colorado Srpings and she told me they had snow the other day. I figure what she gets you'll have in a couple of days. I do hope you're right. We had temps here today in the mid 60s today with a ton of sun.

Sounds like totally shitty weather, MacKenzie. We're just the opposite here. Crazy warm for this time of year. It was in the low 60s on Sunday! No White Christmas in the forecast for us this year.

Sunday was in the mid 70's. Out riding the motorcycle. Forecast for Christmas is mid 60's.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT