Shuley

A couple smash burger variations

So it's been a few nights but with soccer practice and a soccer cake, back to school night, and my 3 year old`s birthday this week I have not had time to post.19819e8c0144a88902fdd5d7bcea2ace.jpgroasting hatch chilis after all these wonderful posts I have seen about them and then saw them on sale at sprouts.a4e424a371494386ede54bf82e5f5c11.jpgon a toasted butter bun with mayo romaine and cheddar cheese. Those hatch chili's were easy to peel and very tasty.6f7be06b477e544724ed7299f7a87aaa.jpgafter the Fed in med challenge I had some left over Greek yogurt and feta so I turned that into a spread with garlic lemon juice and salt. I also topped with sliced kalamata olives. These were really good and I was just trying to be a little creative with left overs.

I'll probably be doing cake, chicken thighs and corn on the cob for my son's family birthday dinner tonight. A little worried about smoke flavor on the chocolate cake. I may fill the basket with the new “premium” lump that was on clearance at target. Hopefully that will eliminate the flavor.

• Like 1