DennisLinkletter

Side table - Latest tweak

Frog Hooks!

Hey Firemonkey, do you have a wall near your cooker? Check out the wall behind my cooker. Holding racks and utensils was the purpose I bought this little frog shaped hanging hook holder thingie! Works great and will hold the lower and main grill at the same time.

-=Jasen=-

dscn1078mediumws7.jpg

Re: Frog Hooks!

I noticed that earlier and admired it... but not as much as what appears to be a beer bottle opener down close to your electric outlet. :lol:

Hey Firemonkey, do you have a wall near your cooker? Check out the wall behind my cooker. Holding racks and utensils was the purpose I bought this little frog shaped hanging hook holder thingie! Works great and will hold the lower and main grill at the same time.

-=Jasen=-

dscn1078mediumws7.jpg

I thought that was a hook so he could chain his rib-monkey there and have it tend the grill :D Or a really big dog to defend against his neighbors :shock:

:D Your right, on closer inspection it does look like a rib monkey hook. A dog wouln't stand for being chained to such a flimsy hook while raw meet is swallowed by a newbie in his own back yard. :D

That is simply an old eyebolt in the wall next to the outlet.

There is a beer bottle opener on the spatula utensil I use commonly. But frankly beer comes from the frig, bottle opener next to frig. No way to get beer out of frig without walking by bottle opener. Wife knows when she gets beer, it must be opened (as there are no twist off tops in my house!!!). Next beer is always poured into my favorite pilsner glasses, which is also done next to frig. So to recap, the center of the beer universe is located at my frig! Just in case any of you get any ideas, I protect the center of the beer universe with lots of guns! :smt066:smt067:smt068:smt071

-=Jasen=- :offtopic: hehe

Now, how about those side tables Dennis??? Any word on their status??? :jive:

Hmm, oh great and powerful forum administrator....

What's the rule on duplicate posts, huh???

:wink:

It is not a dup if it is in a seperate thread. And if you don't like that rule then refer to the one JD posted as that one covers it all!! hehe :shock:

-=Jasen=-

Now again, we want side table, we want side tables! :P

Disappearing template..

After the carton shape was cut out of MDF to use as the jig for the shaper it mysteriously disappeared. We searched and searched to no avail..

So a new one has already been made and we will get back on it.

I'm flying to the states on July 6th and will do everything I can to have them done before I go..

PS the new wood factory manager started today!!

:smt026:smt026