johnnyboy

Look at what I woke up to this morning

Oh my

I knew someone would ask that question.

Uh, umm, lets see............ hmm, it's like this .......... thinking.... thinking......okay; ever heard of the mechanic that doesn't have time to work on their own car? Kinda like that.

I think I'll give myself one for Christmas. I did a real nice dark blue one yesterday that I really liked the color of.

Re: Kudos...!

...Just an off topic shout-out to say

HEY GERARD - YOUR AVATAR ROCKS!

:smt023

Hey, let keep the thread on topic please. If you wanna talk about something else, start your own thread. We try to run things very strict around here. Let it happen again and I will explode your computer - this is your once and only warning! And don't let me catch you talking about religion or politics either; find another forum for that - I here there is another ceramic web site that allows it. hahahahhahahaha :lol:

Sorry, I had to do that. Plus I just kicked the crap outta Majestik at Halo 2 - hehe - so I figured I might as well beat him down here too!

-=Jasen=-

Gerard' date=' Check Fetzervalve post above. That's one of my covers.[/quote']

He knows that, hehehe, you just have to know Gerard's twisted sense of humor - you'll get somewhat used to it if you hang here for a while. Just look at his avatar (which I like much better than the last) and his rank name and you will understand. :roll:

-=Jasen=-

Gerard' date=' Are you messin with me? :smt065[/quote']

Hardly. I just hear those Kooveroo and BBQZoo folks make the nicest covers. Maybe Santa will swing by one of those manufacturers for you.

Hehehe, Johnnyboy, the rest of us will gladly look the other way if you want to smack him around a little while. Matter of fact, most of us enjoy smacking him ourselves every now and then! :smt099:smt079