Tyrus

Jerky

It was an enjoyable game to say the least. When it came down to it Philly made just a few more plays than the Pats. No regrets, a well played clean game and I'm happy to step up to fulfill my obligation. Congrats to all. I will be reaching out to you Tekobo to see where your interests lay in the hope for a satisfactory arrangement pleasing you. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tyrus said:

It was an enjoyable game to say the least. When it came down to it Philly made just a few more plays than the Pats. No regrets, a well played clean game and I'm happy to step up to fulfill my obligation. Congrats to all. I will be reaching out to you Tekobo to see where your interests lay in the hope for a satisfactory arrangement pleasing you. 

I hope you are recovering from your bout of flu @Tyrus.  I am sure we will reach an accommodation.  

Looks great Tyrus.

I am going to give this a go this weekend.  Butcher recommend Eye Round which I will do around 2kg to see how I go this time around. I will use Teriyaki with brown sugar. Might put chilli to give a bit of heat too. 

Thanks for the tips on temperature. I will put some wood for smoke too. 

I normally use foil as the deflector. Do you think this will be enough? My deflector is unused....