Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Tyrus

Apple pie tis the season

375 was the temp. till the crust changed a brown, got the lens to close on the cut and smeared it with apple, oh well the last picture is foggy...........but I knew I could have eaten the whole pie,,,,,,but my daughters getting married on Sunday and couldn't risk not fitting into the Tux if I ate it all............................  Anybody wanta piece.

DSCF2589.JPG

DSCF2594.JPG

DSCF2597.JPG

DSCF2600.JPG

• Like 6

10 hours ago, ckreef said:

Great looking pie. The last picture is a testament to its greatness - LOL 

Tried to get the MacKenzie close up,,didn't work. Gotta blame someone, Mac, it was your fault, it wouldn't of happened if you pictures weren't so sharp. Anyone seen Bruce?

Edited by Tyrus
  • Haha 2

There are not many desserts to beat a no nonsense apple pie with cream or vanilla ice cream.  That looks yummy @Tyrus.

• Like 1

P.S.  She's getting married in the morning, ding dong the bells are going to chime?

• Thanks 1

Yah, was thinking of him. I seem to remember something about visiting Hawaii. 🤷‍♂️

On 8/31/2019 at 3:59 AM, Tyrus said:

but my daughters getting married on Sunday a

Good luck!  I hope you have a wonderful day.  

• Thanks 1

The weather looks great for the outdoor festivities. Funny, seems like not long ago I was showing her how to ride a bike.......don't blink your eyes.

• Like 2