Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
ckreef

How Often Do I Cook Outside?

After the last few posts in the Bruce thread I got wondering - really, how often do I cook outside? 

Only one way to know for sure - let's keep track of it. No pictures for this thread, just - Day, Date - what I cooked - what grill I used. I'll update this first post every couple of days. I'll keep this going for maybe a month or so or until I get tired of doing it - LOL - check back often. 

P. S. If Mrs skreef cooks outside instead of me I'm going to count that - she cooks every once in a while. 

Fri, 9/20 - salmon - 19" KK, direct using Grill Grates 

Sat, 9/21 - chicken halves - Nuke Delta 

Sun, 9/22 - meatloaf Wellington - 19" KK - Mrs skreef, Guru meatloaf challenge 

Mon, 9/23 - Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie - 19" KK - used leftover grilled chicken from the Nuke Delta grill. 

Tue, 9/24 - :(

Wed, 9/25 - grilled thighs - 16" KK w/ Grill Grates - corn risotto - outdoor side burner

Thu, 9/26 - pork tenderloin medallions and a cabbage steak - Blackstone griddle 

Fri, 9/27  -  :(

Sat, 9/28 - swordfish steaks and crab cakes - 19" KK 

Sun, 9/29 - grilled pineapple - 16" KK w/ grill grates - mushroom risotto - outdoor side burner 

Mon, 9/30 - boneless skinless turkey breasts - 19" KK semi indirect on KK grates 

Tue, 10/01 - hamburgers - 16" KK w/ grill grates 

Wed, 10/02 - :(

Thu, 10/03 - Bronx Bombers and bread sticks - 19" KK indirect on upper grate. 

Fri, 10/04 - Cobia and crab stuffed U5 Shrimp - 19" KK 

Sat, 10/05 - :(

Sun, 10/06 - Pan Pizza and Ranier Cherry Crumble - Wood Fired Oven 

Mon, 10/07 - meatloaf and green bean Caserole - 19" KK indirect, upper grate @ 400*

Tue, 10/08 - 1/2 chicken - 19" KK 

Wed, 10/09 - Hamburgers - 16" KK w/ Grill Grates 

Thu, 10/10 - marinated pork tenderloin scraps - Blackstone Griddle 

Fri, 10/13 - :(

Sat, 10/12 - Supreme Pan Pizza - WFO - lamb loin chops and crab cakes - 19" KK 

Sun, 10/13 - Brunswick Stew - 19" KK 

Mon, 10/14 - Mac & Cheese and chicken legs - 19" KK 

Tue, 10/14 - Brunswick Pot Pie - 19" KK 

Wed, 10/15 - :(

Thu, 10/16 -  :(

Fri, 10/17 - smash burgers - Blackstone Griddle 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 6

Like you Ckreef I have a number of cookers {toys} in the backyard and find them fun to use. The house oven makes great potatoa tots and Ore Ida fries. I've never looked at plotting my use but maybe I should take a look at how many times I fill my 40 gallon bin with lump. I do believe you'll interestingly will find you spend many hours at those cookers as indeed you should.

• Like 1

We should ask you Charles do you ever cook inside? Instead of listing the Outside Cook’s you should list all the cooks from inside I bet the inside list will be a lot shorter LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I can participate on a weekly basis. With travel, I am usually gone M-F.

Yesterday- chicken breast, wagu burgers, shrimp, beets.

Now, the wife has choices for the week

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

We should ask you Charles do you ever cook inside? Instead of listing the Outside Cook’s you should list all the cooks from inside I bet the inside list will be a lot shorter LOL

It would probably be shorter but definitely not as fun/interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny I just fixed my oven after 6 odd months had a power out that killed the clock on it with out the clock the oven does not operate but the grill does .where was I cooking .Ora and the Jr.
Goes to show you don't need the oven but Dee wanted it fixed .cost me $200 rip off for the part lucky I saved on labour it was me lol

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1