Jon B.

KK Shipping Crate Lives Again

After we unpacked the 19" TT KK at the house,  I brought the crate into work to dispose of the wood (we send old pallets to a plant to be recycled).  Put in the KK crate in old pallet pile and said my final goodbye . 

Today I walked by the maintenance cage and saw a pleasant surprise........the top half of the KK crate was rescued and tuned into a work table by the maintenance crew.  They love how strong it is!!!!

56f15f94c64da_ShippingCrate.thumb.jpeg.9

Only trouble is that every time I see the crate,  I want to go home and start cooking :-D!!!!!

Edited by Jon B.
Fix picture
  • Like 1

On 22/03/2016 at 8:05 AM, Jon B. said:

After we unpacked the 19" TT KK at the house,  I brought the crate into work to dispose of the wood (we send old pallets to a plant to be recycled).  Put in the KK crate in old pallet pile and said my final goodbye . 

Today I walked by the maintenance cage and saw a pleasant surprise........the top half of the KK crate was rescued and tuned into a work table by the maintenance crew.  They love how strong it is!!!!

Shipping Crate.jpeg

Only trouble is that every time I see the crate,  I want to go home and start cooking :-D!!!!!

Was this particularly hard to do?  I want to use my crate as a side table if I get the awesome komodo kamado label on the side.  Maybe I would add wheels too...