ckreef

Christmas Shopping in FL

Dirty Rotten Dinner Guest Steals My Peach Balsamic Vinegar!!!!!
We have some really good friends that were over for dinner last Saturday night.  Mrs. B is the salad queen and brought over a really nice tossed lettuce fruit salad which we used the Peach Vinegar Dressing on.  Needless to say....it was a hit.
So this morning I was looking around the kitchen for the bottle of goodness and couldn't find it?  Asked Redhead Sue if she stored it away........no she didn't??? 
Turns out my practical joker buddy Mr. B decided that he could protect the valuable nectar better than I could............. and seeing as how we were coming to their house for dinner next week, why not just save us the trouble of having to bring more dressing.  Think he stole a seasoning packet also. Dirty Rotten Scoundrel !!!!
I have a key to his house and know their schedule.  I will be sneaking over there to rescue the fair bottle of goodness and will be leaving a bottle of cod liver oil in it's place!!!!!!   
Disclaimer - I can assure you that I have done nothing in the past to deserve this travesty  :cool:
That's cruel lol but funny you know it's still there what are mates for

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

I had fun reading all yalls post. Glad to know that you all enjoying it. It is def one of my favorites. This Village where we buy it, has so many terrific flavors to choose from. They have one,  Pineapple. So good. Since Im not your typical taster. I sample a few of them, and the ones I did was great. Merry "late" Christmas and Happy New year to you all. 
Same to you skreef hope your travilling well good to see you post

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

Awesome cook there is no way I can do a $3 cook down here are we talking meat and sides maybe 2 minute noodles lol

But we allow you to account for the exchange rate. You can always make your $4.67 AUD (or whatever it would be). It's surprising a lot easier than you would think  to do a cheap cook with a little creativity and careful shopping. 

• Like 1

But we allow you to account for the exchange rate. You can always make your $4.67 AUD (or whatever it would be). It's surprising a lot easier than you would think  to do a cheap cook with a little creativity and careful shopping. 

Sweet as long as your allowing the exchange rate it's doable

14 hours ago, tony b said:

I think you should take over a separate container, empty out the good stuff into it and put the cod liver oil in the original bottle. Jokes on him if he tries to poach any of it!! :twisted:

Update:  Loved Tony's idea but my buddy double pranked me.   I was the last to know (Redhead Sue was a co-conspirator),  he didn't take the bottle home but instead hid the bottle inside the KK in the garage.  I did have to laugh at the irony.........stolen gift from KK friends, hid inside the cooker that brought us together.  

Planning my revenge on all of them............after all.....what are "mates" for????   Too funny :smt023 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Update:  Loved Tony's idea but my buddy double pranked me.   I was the last to know (Redhead Sue was a co-conspirator),  he didn't take the bottle home but instead hid the bottle inside the KK in the garage.  I did have to laugh at the irony.........stolen gift from KK friends, hid inside the cooker that brought us together.  
Planning my revenge on all of them............after all.....what are "mates" for????   Too funny :smt023 
Awesome right under your nose with some inside help lol

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 11, 2018 at 10:53 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

:smt041

Any luck it will be delivered on Saturday!! 

After 2 weeks, I finally got a notice that the last thing for yours and Charles' packages has finally shipped! No tracking number, so not sure when it'll actually get here. Fingers crossed, I'll get your stuff in the mail next week sometime! 

• Like 2

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 11, 2018 at 10:53 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
:smt041
Any luck it will be delivered on Saturday!! 
After 2 weeks, I finally got a notice that the last thing for yours and Charles' packages has finally shipped! No tracking number, so not sure when it'll actually get here. Fingers crossed, I'll get your stuff in the mail next week sometime! 
Woohoo ckreefs is in New York

• Like 1