ckreef

Christmas Shopping in FL

[mention=18]tony[/mention] b .you are a bloody legend mate .I picked up the parcel this morning when I seen the size of the box I was like WoW. I had to restrain myself from opening it up in the car park lol. Finally got it home . What can I say all these goodies .5b630247285b8510c27e7bc697e21248.jpg got some cedar rapids reading looks like sunny days .8f5567ea7fe396e6bbe86f212790dabe.jpg onto the goodies .8047cb59ca24e42a29ea25f68d1bba9a.jpg.1aebe091d986fa2f5b4c9e4f7bcb8076.jpg.875ce4e46e37b37b6abbeeb00d92d759.jpg.538fbd8253f007228c91e1a0273c2fef.jpg.c2b0621f8793384567084b994637f922.jpg. At the bottom of the box I found this they were onto us lol.7c53e0cfec605f27f90779f22f033596.jpg.d6a4448b7600269d7797eafdb4efcce4.jpg. onya mate for sending me a great variety plus two of my favorites

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2

Really awesome box, tony did it right. 

Well now we know we're good sending these kind of boxes into Australia. When we take these boxes to the post office usps asks all sorts of questions. It's just easier to answer no to the questions but I always wondered what would happen if a package got inspected along the way. 

• Like 1

Really awesome box, tony did it right. 

Well now we know we're good sending these kind of boxes into Australia. When we take these boxes to the post office usps asks all sorts of questions. It's just easier to answer no to the questions but I always wondered what would happen if a package got inspected along the way. 

[/quote.i know where you are coming from but appreciate how stupid the questions are lol

• Like 1

I tell them them there's liquids, but if you tell them how well you packed it - bubble wrap inside a ziplock bag, they let it pass. The one lesson was to NOT use a wine or liquor box! Had to go home and repackage it.

@Aussie Ora - the Chimayo pepper is the SW equivalent of taz pepperberrirs. A once a year harvest of special chiles. They have great flavor and mild heat - think good paprika or piment d'Espilette.

Glad to hear everyone's packages got there OK. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I tell them them there's liquids, but if you tell them how well you packed it - bubble wrap inside a ziplock bag, they let it pass. The one lesson was to NOT use a wine or liquor box! Had to go home and repackage it.
[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] - the Chimayo pepper is the SW equivalent of taz pepperberrirs. A once a year harvest of special chiles. They have great flavor and mild heat - think good paprika or piment d'Espilette.
Glad to hear everyone's packages got there OK. Enjoy!
I was wondering what it was had to Google . Can see this in a nice homemade rub to add colour and flavour

My box arrived from Robert @5698k. What an interesting box. And it came through shipping unscathed.

I learned something new today. I had never heard of a King Cake before. Mrs skreef knew all about them. Can't wait until after dinner so I can get my little surprise. 

TY for the awesome care package. 

RobertA.thumb.jpg.fc5fc2909ee2bea271c40f5f1599acd4.jpg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, 5698k said:

Randazzo’s is widely regarded as the best king cake in New Orleans, I have to agree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm just really surprised it came through shipping without getting trashed. It was a serious surprise in the bottom of the box. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice King Cake! 
[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] - I use the Chimayo as my finishing chile in my chili for the bright color and aroma! And, as I said, just substitute it in any application where you'd use paprika - very good on top of deviled eggs!
Are we all having fun or what!?! 

Sounds good