Boom Boom

Cold smoked shrimp.

Love shrimp Boom Boom. I would ask simply what type of wood you used to smoke your shrimp with.  A hint of smoke done at home, done right exceeds the restaurant quality every time and sure beats the wait time,,, every time.  Old fashion...your in good company.  Boomboom out go the lights. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 10:47 PM, Tyrus said:

Love shrimp Boom Boom. I would ask simply what type of wood you used to smoke your shrimp with.  A hint of smoke done at home, done right exceeds the restaurant quality every time and sure beats the wait time,,, every time.  Old fashion...your in good company.  Boomboom out go the lights. 

Tyrus I believe I used apple or cherry. I have a few different woods and sometimes I forget what I used. As a side note, I live in St. Louis Missouri and I travel over to Kansas City quite a bit. I found a place called the The Wood Yard. It is a Restaurant and an actual wood yard. You can buy a log of cherry, apple, peach, mulberry or any variety of wood for $1 each. I think I spent $15 and i have enough variety to last me for at least a year. I cut them into chunks and since the KK is so efficient it doesn't take much wood to achieve the flavor that one is looking for.

• Like 2