Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
tekobo

This Little Pig...

@tekoboyou are welcome to listen, although I’m not sure you’ll like it or not. I have a very wide and eclectic taste in music and for this event seeing that I never got to really have a pool party or share our backyard with our friends last year I’m going for the “upscale hotel pool” vibe but obviously we’ll all be with our kids. So it’s all DJ music that is from the Ibiza/Mediterranean beach vibes. I put it on shuffle and let it play. It’s a celebratory playlist designed to celebrate the light at the end of the tunnel after a long year in isolation 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4S9o8L7ELUSzSBKmSSV4xc?si=9DY3srKOR92xv89t7Ttd0w&dl_branch=1

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Troble said:

@tekoboyou are welcome to listen, although I’m not sure you’ll like it or not.

Thanks @Troble.  I've taken a look and I know and like a fair few of the songs.  Makes me think you would like "Apricots" by Bicep.  I suspect the time difference will mean that I can't quite dance along at the right time but will fit in a pre-dance.  

• Like 2

@tekobo it should be noted that my wife’s name is Kusi, which in the native language of Peru is Quechuan and means “happiness”. When you meet my wife you will see that she personifies her namesakes. So since I redid my yard last year but wasn’t able to share it with our friends, I started calling our house “club Kusi” last summer as I  posted pics of the pool and the food that was being produced from my KK. I’ve gotten a lot of grief /ribbing from my family and friends about how serious I take my BBQ/grilling over the past year and this year I finally get to share that with them. So hence the title of the playlist is “Club Kusi” so I mostly entertain my wife’s close friends and the theme is middle aged parental  dance grooves since we all got kids and can’t party too hard but we still think we’re young enough to be cool 

Edited by Troble
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, Troble said:

Pig has been ordered. Picking it up in two weeks 

Countdown!  You are making me want to do it again.  Our COVID restrictions ease a little more on Monday and we will be allowed 6 people indoors and 30 outdoors.  A pig cook, when the weather is better, would be a lovely way to celebrate.