DennisLinkletter

Spicy Smoked Thai Mang Dah, the Other Grey Meat!

Firemonkey, they're chewey little suckers...

I found out a couple of years ago that amazingly enough I seem to be allergic to snails (massive swelling etc.; doctors get involved with shots!)

So I don't eat them anymore, have to say that they taste like....GARLIC with cheese sprinkled on top. So I haven't had them plain (I reckon they have a subtle non-descript flavour). Isn't the thingy in a bottle of Tequila a worm; looks like a cousin of a witchetty grub to me!

Are Sea Urchins considered to be bugs (more like crab I reckon) I had those as well (don't ask I was in a Club Med in Africa and the French love them). Wouldn't have those again either fairly gross when you think about it (and especially how they eat them........)

I still think that Dennis delicacies are in a different league!

What is on that other plate? Grasshoppers? The only grasshopper I ever had was a green minty drink, some thirty years ago. I tried the canned sweat stuff, but I'll have to pass on these critters! :?

Ugh. At that age, they'll put anything in their mouths. Daddies are supposed to protect them! Take it out of their hand, say "dirty," and wipe the handy.

Ugh. Looks almost like they're swarming to attack the little bunny...

Oh well. I guess they're better for her than fried chips and burgers, but that's just hard to look at. lol.

Looks like they swarmed the KK and got stuck on the grill, kinda like gnats in a glass of wine, or moths on the zapper. Doesn't mean you have to eat them! :::shudder:::

Just brush em off. Or rinse, if they're stuck there. Nothing a wire grill brush couldn't get rid of. Or really high heat. ;)