Curly

Member 52 and age 52

No abuse in this family...hope none in yours Trish and Sanny :eek: .

No no no. None of that ugly stuff. We just meant that Purdy Thang is probably in control of the house, and, well, we din't want you get get the receiving end of an antler! :reindeer:

Unless you count the Dog Princess hogging all the covers at bedtime, and taking her share of space from the geographic center of the bed, we're a peaceful bunch at my house. :grommit: (smoooch, Curlydeer!)

Hey, speakin of Purdy Thang, how did she look so "traditionally purdy" in the family tractor photo? Din't look at ALL like the usual pictures of her that you post. Hmm. :wink: Maybe you used a body double or somethin?

No abuse in this family...hope none in yours Trish and Sanny :eek: .

No no no. None of that ugly stuff. We just meant that Purdy Thang is probably in control of the house, and, well, we din't want you get get the receiving end of an antler! :reindeer:

Unless you count the Dog Princess hogging all the covers at bedtime, and taking her share of space from the geographic center of the bed, we're a peaceful bunch at my house. :grommit: (smoooch, Curlydeer!)

Hey, speakin of Purdy Thang, how did she look so "traditionally purdy" in the family tractor photo? Din't look at ALL like the usual pictures of her that you post. Hmm. :wink: Maybe you used a body double or somethin?

Well, I must admit...the glamour shot I post for DJ took a lot of work. People aren't born looking that kinda purdy :wink:

Leaddog,

Ya got a box on antlers you can sell me. I need to dress up the cabin? No skulls needed, just the antlers?

Curly are you asking me to send you deer horns? You know in Asia deer horns are considered an aphrodisiac. They are also laws here in the US against selling Wildlife parts. Now what did you want me to do? Check out this site and you might be able to get some. http://www.bigantlers.com/ I don't want to have any police looking for me just because I sold you some deer horns.

Leaddog,

Ya got a box on antlers you can sell me. I need to dress up the cabin? No skulls needed, just the antlers?

Curly are you asking me to send you deer horns? You know in Asia deer horns are considered an aphrodisiac. They are also laws here in the US against selling Wildlife parts. Now what did you want me to do? Check out this site and you might be able to get some. http://www.bigantlers.com/ I don't want to have any police looking for me just because I sold you some deer horns.

Well, I did know that about some stuff but I thought antlers were fine, I do see them on ebay sometimes.

I don't want those monsters, just the spikes or 2 points to make drawer pulls and cabinet knobs from.

I'm new to the forum' date=' congrats on 52. I'm also 52 but member 217. I can't wait till i can send a message when I'm the same age as my member number. I eat well and take care of myself so i don't see a problem. Still waiting for my kk's, there on the water i have two black on black Gen II's [The Twins '] coming. I was going to get BGE's then i saw the Naked Whiz review and never looked back. i've being reading the forum for some time now and feel i know most of you and you sound like a lot of fun and people i can trust.

Emailing Dennis he sounds like someone i could call a friend mosty from what the members say. i have never spent this much money on the internet. Once they land in Long Beach i still have to get them on a boat to Maui and Dennis is ready to help with that to. I will do my best to get pictures of the grills in my driveway and lanai because from what i can tell without pictures it didn't happen

Hey Pirate Where are you at on Maui? I just moved to the Kihei area about a month ago. Got an old school blue tile classic KK on the boat now from Seattle. I am looking forward to firing it up in the land of year round grilling.

I will vouch for Dennis he has been great to me. I understand your concern about shelling out the big dollars for a grill online. "You won't be disappointed!" Once you get the grills your only problem is going to be "overeating" well

Aloha leeherd, Welcome to Maui. I live up in Makawao. I moved to Kihei about 29 years ago then to Napili and Kahana, I've been upcountry for 11 years now. Hope you like it here, Maui moves a little slow for some people.

Looking forward to the kk's I've always cooked with charcoal but on a rusty metal grill. If things stay on track i should have the grills early Nov.

Hey Pirate Where are you at on Maui? I just moved to the Kihei area about a month ago. Got an old school blue tile classic KK on the boat now from Seattle. I am looking forward to firing it up in the land of year round grilling.

I will vouch for Dennis he has been great to me. I understand your concern about shelling out the big dollars for a grill online. "You won't be disappointed!" Once you get the grills your only problem is going to be "overeating" well[/quote