DennisLinkletter

First Peek @ the new KK 19.5" OTB

I'll have all the information posted tomorrow

I'm back from Bangkok and will be posting all the new 19/5 information i.e. Pricing, measurements etc.

Here is a simple drawing of what we're building in the woodworking side of the factory for KOmodo. It's side, drawer and door panels are engineered all teak panels so they can get wet and not expand.

The 19.5" will be built in the 23" will stand next to the cooker and be attached using the side accessory bolts.

KK-BuiltInFW.jpg

Just curious' date=' but looking at the cabinet sketches, wouldn't it really impede the use of a guru and make a rotisserie attachment impossible (as sketched)?[/quote']

Picky, picky, picky! :wink: Sacrifice for beauty!

Good catch. I'm sure Dennis will sort that out. :) Probably already has, and it's just not shown in the sketches.

It's already being built..

Very freakn sweet Dennis. Now a couple of free standing cabinets for the larger model so I would not have to lift it.....would be even mo sweeter!

-=Jasen=-

It's already being built.. It will have four legs but be curved for the 23" OTB to stand next to it. It will also have a plate so it can be bolted to the cooker.

I'll have two sizes.. so you can have one size larger than the other or both the same size.. or just use one..

;)

Re: It's already being built..

Very freakn sweet Dennis. Now a couple of free standing cabinets for the larger model so I would not have to lift it.....would be even mo sweeter!

-=Jasen=-

It's already being built.. It will have four legs but be curved for the 23" OTB to stand next to it. It will also have a plate so it can be bolted to the cooker.

I'll have two sizes.. so you can have one size larger than the other or both the same size.. or just use one..

;)

Nice!! :cheers:

New Side Cabinets

I had built a large cabinet before I had the KK to replace the bad one. One thing I wish was that I had are vertical separators to match the size of the extra KK shelves that are available with the KK. Hope there is room for such an idea in your BEAUFIFUL new cabinets.

Re: New Side Cabinets

One thing I wish was that I had are vertical separators to match the size of the extra KK shelves that are available with the KK.

Cozy, you mean like the dividers in kitchen cabinets for cookie sheets and stuff? Up and down places to slide in the tall stuff? What a good idear. :) Keep them easily accessible, without having to empty the cabinet (and all the stuff stacked on top of them) to get them in and out.

Re: New Side Cabinets

One thing I wish was that I had are vertical separators to match the size of the extra KK shelves that are available with the KK.

Cozy, you mean like the dividers in kitchen cabinets for cookie sheets and stuff? Up and down places to slide in the tall stuff? What a good idear. :) Keep them easily accessible, without having to empty the cabinet (and all the stuff stacked on top of them) to get them in and out.

Indeed, grill storage and shuffling/handling is the one thing I would like to get a better solution for, this is likely it!

U2PLT wrote:

Neat idea. Thanks.

I always convert all down under area to pull out drawers for pots, pans, lids, cans jars, spices etc.. The boss won't let me convert the area under her sink. Guess she likes using the first 6-7 inches. Works for me.