Zorro

Ordering Proceedure Suggestion

How about making up an online ordering form with an automaticly generated response that lets us know for sure that someone actually received it--or at least will when they get in a place to read messages sent over the internet? I have sent 2 emails to place an order for my 2nd KK and a week after sending the second one, I still haven't received an acknowlegement that I am in line. I know there is a price list on the web site but there doesn't seem to be a rcognizable proceedure for placing an order. The KK is an absolutely fabulous product but it is made 1/2 way around the world and there often seems to be a lag between the time a message is sent and the response. I wouldn't trade the KK I have now or the genuine concern of Dennis for continual improvement of his product and customer satisfaction--but I sure would like it to be simpler to place an order!!

Zorro :mad::mad::mad:

Re: Ordering Proceedure Suggestion

How about making up an online ordering form with an automaticly generated response that lets us know for sure that someone actually received it--or at least will when they get in a place to read messages sent over the internet? I have sent 2 emails to place an order for my 2nd KK and a week after sending the second one, I still haven't received an acknowlegement that I am in line. I know there is a price list on the web site but there doesn't seem to be a rcognizable proceedure for placing an order. The KK is an absolutely fabulous product but it is made 1/2 way around the world and there often seems to be a lag between the time a message is sent and the response. I wouldn't trade the KK I have now or the genuine concern of Dennis for continual improvement of his product and customer satisfaction--but I sure would like it to be simpler to place an order!!

Zorro :mad::mad::mad:

Hi Tom,

I agree whole heartedly.. Last thing I want to do is leave money on the table.

This next week there will be a online ordering and payment checkout on the site.

Please check your Email..

:eek:

Dennis

Gotta love a responsive company owner!

WWRJD?

HAHA! You're old enough to remember the Steve Miller Band. Sing along with me here...

This heres a story about Richard J and Laura too

Two swindlers with nothin better to do

Than steal sailboats, sink 'em, then get sued

And here is what happened when they decided to cut loose

They headed down to, ooh, old Ensenada

Thats where they ran into a great big hassle

Laura took the orders but no product left the castle

Tricky Richard took the money and run

Go on take the money and run

:music1::music1::music1:

Wrong Price for Supreme Plus and Table Price Request

Hi Dennis,

Just an "fyi" -from your new "Store" tab, the pricing on the Supreme Plus units is wrong:

Order by: Descending order

V1 Supreme Plus British Green

V1 Supreme Plus British Green

This is a Version 2 Supreme Plus British Green with light grout Great Value- Please write for details Product Details...

$2,510.00

$4,590.00

You Save: -$2,080.00

Quantity:

V1 Supreme Plus Sky Blue

V1 Supreme Plus Sky Blue

This is a Version 2 Supreme Plus Sky Blue with light grout Great Value- Please write for details Product Details...

$2,510.00

$4,590.00

You Save: -$2,080.00

Quantity:

V2 Supreme Plus Glass Green

V2 Supreme Plus Glass Green

This is a Version 2 Supreme Plus Glass Green with bone grout (033) Great Value- Please write for details Product Details...

$2,510.00

$4,750.00

You Save: -$2,240.00

Quantity:

V2 Supreme Plus Matte Blue

V2 Supreme Plus Matte Blue

This is a Version 2 Supreme Plus Matte Blue (SP-397) Great Value- Please write for details Product Details...

$2,510.00

$4,850.00

You Save: -$2,340.00

Quantity:

When you add any Supreme Plus to the Cart, the $4000+ dollar amount shows up in the basket. (Not that you don't want $4000+ for payment, but it's not likely to happen, eh? :lol: )

Also, would you mind posting pricing for some of the bigger "non-standard" accessories? Right now, I need pricing for the Teak Tables at your earliest.

Thx,

Wayne

Funny

Funny, thats funny right there, I don't care who you are!!!

Gotta love a responsive company owner!

WWRJD?

HAHA! You're old enough to remember the Steve Miller Band. Sing along with me here...

This heres a story about Richard J and Laura too

Two swindlers with nothin better to do

Than steal sailboats, sink 'em, then get sued

And here is what happened when they decided to cut loose

They headed down to, ooh, old Ensenada

Thats where they ran into a great big hassle

Laura took the orders but no product left the castle

Tricky Richard took the money and run

:music1::music1::music1:

Dennis is pretty much a one-man operation. For good or ill. Good because he's in charge of all his quality control and development. Bad, because when he goes to Bali on holiday (where he posted that he'd be for a couple weeks), he can't respond quickly to email.

Even if there were a more automated system, with him the only one to answer, you'd still not get a rapid response if he's away with his family.

Just relax. Believe. :) You know it's a fabulous product. And you know he'll do you right when he gets back. :) :)

It's easy to want instant gratification in this internet age, but it's worth the wait. (And you KNOW it is!) :D

(think of the alternative - there are SOME companies we've heard of who would have people talk to you on the phone and blow smoke up your pant legs, all the while having no intention of shipping or following up)

No no. The whole thread was screwy on my computer. All I saw was Zorro's first post, about not being able to place an order. I didn't realize it was somewhat stale. I thought it was current.

So, I was responding to "no one will answer me!"

I KNOW no one would poke at Dennis! No cause! :)