MacKenzie

English Muffin Breakfast

bgrant, I didn't realize it was a Canadian thing but it sure is good on eggs:)

Amen sister, also, you should see how folks in Texas look at you when you ask for white vinegar for your fries, similar to when you put ketchup on your eggs. The look is generally followed by "boy, you ain't from around here" and a slow shake of the head!

bgrant, I didn't realize it was a Canadian thing but it sure is good on eggs:)

BLECH!  Ketchup on eggs?  How about some Tabasco Sauce?

MacKenzie, please don't take ti personally.  I'm just not a big ketchup fan.  About the only thing I like with ketchup is french fries, and even then I which some Tabasco Sauce into it.  However, I do know my sister and a brother love ketchup on their burgers.  To me, that's apostasy just like steak sauce on a steak!  I know, I'm weird!

• Like 1

Amen sister, also, you should see how folks in Texas look at you when you ask for white vinegar for your fries, similar to when you put ketchup on your eggs. The look is generally followed by "boy, you ain't from around here" and a slow shake of the head!

:sign5:  :sign5:  :sign5:

We'll just keep it as our little secret :)

Everyone knows that you put ketchup on hamburgers and mustard on hot dogs :)

Gotta take sides on this one. I'm in the CC camp - no ketchup on eggs - EVER! :tongue2:

Will have salsa in a breakfast burrito, but that's as close as I get.

I rarely eat ketchup on ANYTHING, including fries (I'm a mayo/curry sauce/malt vinegar/etc. kind of guy). Only thing that ketchup is good for (IMHO) is to make cocktail sauce for shrimp. OK, maybe Thousand Island dressing (which I also only eat on a pattie melt or a reuben). 

• Like 1