ckreef

Home Late - Nothing For Dinner

What to do when you get home late from work and you have nothing ready for dinner? Well there is always pizza toppings in the fridge, so quick Cracker crust pizzas are in order. Cooked in the Blackstone Pizza Oven because it is always ready to go at a moments notice.

Ham, mushrooms and black olives.

Ham, pepperoni and sweet peppers.

2b0e5b05a631db26c7ab259280869dc0.jpg

ade5994ce41e9c39589585a7f2cfe3cc.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome.. that being said, I never think of self made pizzas being fast food.

But if you have the dough ready I guess it is.. do cracker crusts have amazing elastic memory when cold like other doughs?

I've had some very frustrating moments with cold dough not staying rolled out.. or should I say snapping back to it's original small size after rolling..

It's it weren't so frustrating it would be comedic..

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong..

Awesome.. that being said, I never think of self made pizzas being fast food.

But if you have the dough ready I guess it is.. do cracker crusts have amazing elastic memory when cold like other doughs?

I've had some very frustrating moments with cold dough not staying rolled out.. or should I say snapping back to it's original small size after rolling..

It's it weren't so frustrating it would be comedic..

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong..

The Cracker crust is a unleavened dough made with just flour, salt, oil and milk. No yeast = no rise = nothing to really spring back. Sort of like rolling out a pie crust. Only takes about 5 minutes to mix up a batch to make those 2 pies.

I do have my pizza dough recipes ready to post. I just need time on my pc so I can cut and paste into the post. Will try and get them posted this weekend.

With my regular doughs that have a refrigerator rise I always let them come to room temperature for 2 or 3 hours before stretching.

The Cracker crust is a unleavened dough made with just flour, salt, oil and milk. No yeast = no rise = nothing to really spring back. Sort of like rolling out a pie crust. Only takes about 5 minutes to mix up a batch to make those 2 pies. I do have my pizza dough recipes ready to post. I just need time on my pc so I can cut and paste into the post. Will try and get them posted this weekend. With my regular doughs that have a refrigerator rise I always let them come to room temperature for 2 or 3 hours before stretching.

Please include the cracker crust recipe in with your yeasted dough ones. Thanks in advance!!!