DennisLinkletter

Problems logging on to the Forum?

ckreef, did you clear your Cache and Cookies? I did and now mine seems to be working but we'll see what happens tomorrow:)

I doubt that has anything to do with my problem.

Earlier this morning it wouldn't let me on now everything seems fine. Nothing changed on my end between then and now.

I can get to site with Tapatalk. Cannot log in from website. I go to " forgot my password" and it says it will Send email but it doesn't ????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go to Dennis. I had same problem. I have no problems now. One can always go to dennis before posting it is much faster. I don't know where Dennis gets his time but he always has time to help us. Always.

I am having trouble getting on all day and some problems yesterday too, even cleared the cache and cookies several times. Right now I'm using my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I truly believe it's not on the user end. Way too sporadic for that and I log onto other forums day or night without issue.

At this point I'm just dealing with it and hope Dennis' IT person will eventually figure it out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have just hung up the phone from my Internet service provider and apparently the problem was on their end. If I understand correctly their DNS didn't have the numbers needed to connect to the KK forum. In any case all seems to be working wonderfully well at the moment. :smt041  I am so happy about that. :smt041  :smt041

I am now running the Google DNS and my ISP will correct theirs.

Not really a forum issue, but the new website still has some kinks in it. If you're in the Store and click on any of the "Shipping Information" tabs, the resulting text comes up in Latin and it's the same on all the items, regardless of grill size. Oh, and I guess there are no accessories for the 21" grill - it's empty. In due time.