MacKenzie

Stuffed Peppers and Sous Vide Asparagus

Stuffed red peppers with a mixture of rice, Taylor Pork Roll, onions, mushrooms, and cheese then grilled 330-350F for 50 mins. The asparagus was Sous Vide at 185 F for 35 mins. then seared on the grill.

aL4BkV0.jpg

Ready for the grill-

HSSizJv.jpg

Searing asparagus.

hsX7YV1.jpg

EJr5tci.jpg

Top with more cheese-

qU4wKA2.jpg

Plated.

uTYEUwM.jpg

ck, my ship is nearing Japan and then it is on to Vancouver, BC, then a cross country trek to the opposite side of Canada where I'll be waiting. :coffee2:

One thing I know for sure it will be a wonderful experience to be cooking on the KK.  :)

Will you need to move it very far after unloading? A case of Bud took care of my moving.

MacKenzie, FWIW if you have no other alternative to getting your KK up a flight of stairs...I used to be in the copier business and we used a "stair climber" when we had no alternative to moving a large copier up/down stairs. They are battery operated and work well for their intended application. Maybe, due to the somewhat difficult shape of a KK (relative to stair work ;)), move in the crate to its final destination...

Can't remember the weight limit but we moved large 220v machines...possibly would work for you.

hhmm cookie that is the biggest concern that i have for getting a 19" TT and putting it on our new deck with the city view.  It would be 4 flights of stairs up and due to power lines we cant get a crane in easy.

Still not giving up on the idea that Astro can get the playmate Elroy.

hhmm cookie that is the biggest concern that i have for getting a 19" TT and putting it on our new deck with the city view.  It would be 4 flights of stairs up and due to power lines we cant get a crane in easy.

Still not giving up on the idea that Astro can get the playmate Elroy.

Skid it up the steps on a rug useinh heavy straps from Harbor Freight. 2 to pull 2 to push and balance. Piece of cake.

Skid it up the steps on a rug useinh heavy straps from Harbor Freight. 2 to pull 2 to push and balance. Piece of cake.

hhmmm bamboo stairs and house built by monkeys.  I am not sure that i trust it to hold the 400lb of grill + 600lb of person carrying.  Deck is built by new people and that wont go anywhere but stairs hhmm.

Still have to get deck bits finished and then check out wallet :).  Maybe Christmas present from me to house.