MacKenzie

Ground Chuck Meat Ball Dinner

Ground a chuck roast to get some ground beef for burgers but since I was out of rolls made burger balls instead.

tgJkHou.jpg

Cooked carrots from the garden and potatoes, mixed in some raw onion, added palm oil and butter and put over direct heat. The meat balls indirect.

y9QSpvm.jpg

Meat is done.

k82a782.jpg

Dinner is served.

wGXVITM.jpg

and tasted:)

NFdCWtG.jpg

Thanks, everyone:) I've been working on my Out Door Kitchen, deck and sunroom and have been eating leftovers day after day so you can see why I thought this meal was heavenly;) Last night I went to a food truck and ordered fish and chips. The fish was very good but I'm sure they saved every burnt chip from the days cooks and gave them all to me. :( 

PJ, I just made an on the fly mixture of Oyster Sauce, Tamari, ketchup and that was too sweet so I added white vinegar. I did like it but now have no idea of the amounts.

Nice looking burger balls.

I fully understand about mixing on the fly then not really knowing how much of the different ingredients. I actually embrace that at times. All my steak marinades do not have any amounts specified just a list of ingredients. I leave it up to my best judgement to get it close and with the marinades close enough works just fine.