tinyfish

Airfryer

A friend told me about his new Philips Airfryer and how good it was so I picked one up.

I have only used it once but it makes great tasting french fries. The fries taste like they were deep fried. I must say this is one expensive french fry cooker, I guess my health is worth it. Here is a pic of the fries.post-2313-0-46750100-1441570857_thumb.jp

interesting.  I always see the Tfal at costco and can't understand how it works.  Perhaps it is time to grab one of these.  Any benefits of the phillips over the tfal???

Both have good rating. The tfal might be bigger and it has an arm thats spins and agitates the food for better air flow.

I have a convection oven. The reviews make me wonder about rack setups that optimize for this "air frying" effect in a convection oven: Suspend one's rack well above the drip tray, and dead center in the convection breeze? Most of us haven't adapted our cooking habits to convection; this "portable convection oven" reveals what is possible.