tinyfish

Beer can burgers...

I haven't bbq'd in a while so I have some catching up to do. After seeing those delicious MacKenzie hamburger buns I thought why not some stuffed burgers.

I have my KK set up for a Montreal smoked meat brisket going on later tonight and I just sold my XL BGE and my new KK is still at least three weeks away so I had to use my KJ Jr and cook in three batches...life is tough. Here is where my ship is

post-2313-0-34345500-1442100134_thumb.pn

Now on to the burgers post-2313-0-97789100-1442100263_thumb.jp stuffed with a combination of cheese, mushrooms, bacon, onion and red pepper.

post-2313-0-09442200-1442100280_thumb.jp

post-2313-0-67818000-1442100298_thumb.jp

How I wish I had some of MacKenzie's buns

post-2313-0-71594900-1442100319_thumb.jp

tinyfish, that tracking pix brings back many memories. I hope it's only 3 weeks for you.:) Those beer can burgers look delicious and all the stuffings are ones I like.:):thumbup:  :thumbup:

It wasn't that long ago you were following your KK across the ocean. The ship is do in Vancouver Sept 22nd and I have a Toronto ETA of Oct 3rd.

Tony - those are some beautiful burgers! Mega kudos to ya!

Hey I owe you two calls and the package arrived in great shape. Just got back in town, so I'll call you tomorrow afternoon. looking forward to touching base.

No worries Ken.

I forgot to mention I added just a little coffee wood chunks courtesy of Ken the Ceramic Chef THANK YOU SIR!! I only used three small chunks but it did give it a nice flavor. I am reserving the coffee wood for steaks, prime rib and brisket.