MacKenzie

Chicken Tofu Stir Fry

Now don't get all excited about the tofu, if you grill it as I did no one will ever know it's tofu.

Has a small fire with the leftover lump from the bread cook and set the sliced firm tofu on a pizza screen on top of the grate on the fire basket. Temp. was 325F turned it once and left it there until I could see the colour change and the tofu dried.

bHHBNan.jpg

Pi1bNZC.jpg

Made the stir fry, some rice, and I should write the recipe in case someone wants to live dangerously and serve tofu;)

XN7hkBv.jpg

Tofu does have its place...staying on the store shelf! OK MacKenzie, you said you wouldn't know it was tofu after you cooked it...what does it taste like coming off the Komodo? Chicken? I always thought tofu was for yuppies that don't want to eat meat or for a healthy snack after they do yoga or Zen studies. Serve tofu at a tailgate party and they'll put you in a rocket and send it to the sun.

Tofu does have its place...staying on the store shelf! OK MacKenzie, you said you wouldn't know it was tofu after you cooked it...what does it taste like coming off the Komodo? Chicken? I always thought tofu was for yuppies that don't want to eat meat or for a healthy snack after they do yoga or Zen studies. Serve tofu at a tailgate party and they'll put you in a rocket and send it to the sun.

Preach on, Poochie!

There are only a couple of dishes that I'll eat with tofu in them and they are both Chinese - hot & sour soup and ma po tofu, both of which have pork in them, too!