skreef

My second Rib cook

As most of you know, I don't do much cooking as ckreef does but we were in Wally World getting our work snacks and a few condiments and i walk by one of those TV screens that was advertising that KC had some new product that can be a bbq sauce, rub or a marinade. And they had the Grape juice for the liquid to make a bbq sauce. I showed ckreef and we went and look for it and they had three different variety. So thats when i told ckreef I would cook a meal with the KC sauce. I decided to try this one. Sweet Honey.

a7228aa2a75a959c4d182999a970db7f.jpg

So we went to a grocery store for a meat. Ribs on sale. So Ribs it is.

Ingredients

30e47f1895781ab0aacd18e82a26bc1e.jpg

Got the Ribs ready. Use three little pig rub. Cut them in half to keep them over the drip pan.

Low and Slow

c795da377879c1a660adaacd7dbf61cb.jpg

Looking good

f3227e8e9833c4a3c9f42157c209c9be.jpg

I decided to make homemade mac and cheese. It pick up some of that smoke goodness.

9197e48b2ed13726c350e56191eb4bd6.jpg

Setting the sauce

6e8f7eddc2f2039640b202429a5283aa.jpg

The KC product was great to use. I will buy this again. The Grape Juice was a perfect match with this rub. Glad i saw the TV. Normally i never really watch them. Guess it was just perfect timing.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Susan - young lady, Charles may do most of the cooking at your house, but you're no slouch in the kitchen!  Ma'am, you've got chops!  Please pardon the pun, I know they're ribs! :)

Thats one very nice rack of ribs.  How you can top this one is beyond me.  congrats and kudos to you, Susan.  Beautifully done!

Now you've got me interested in this new KC Masterpiece product.  I'm gonna have to go try this.  Hope I can half as well as you!

• Like 1

That KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce mix comes in three varieties. On the back of the box they give suggestions on different liquids to use to make different flavors. We're going to try the other varieties to see what we can come up with.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice looking ribs.  Must be nice Ckreef gives up the KK for you to cook once in awhile.  

Totally selfish on my part.

While Mrs skreef was mixing up her BBQ sauce I was mixing my own BBQ sauce - 100 proof Smirnoff, a little grape juice and a little ginger ale (for some fizz) - LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SK, wow those ribs and the mac & cheese look delicious, yummy.

Thanks McKenzie. Glad the sauce tasted good. The mac and cheese had a hint of smoke. My step-son don't care for it but ckreef and I loves it.

Susan - young lady, Charles may do most of the cooking at your house, but you're no slouch in the kitchen!  Ma'am, you've got chops!  Please pardon the pun, I know they're ribs!

Thats one very nice rack of ribs.  How you can top this one is beyond me.  congrats and kudos to you, Susan.  Beautifully done!

Now you've got me interested in this new KC Masterpiece product.  I'm gonna have to go try this.  Hope I can half as well as you!

Thank you CC. Give me time and i will come up with something to top it. You should give that KC a try. We wasn't disappointed. You do better than me CC. You are a great cook. Thats why I follow your cooks.

• Like 1