ckreef

Lobster, Shrimp, Risotto - Outdoor Burner

Asparagus and Mushrooms getting some color in butter and oil - Outdoor Burner.

9cb87bf798802adfe5d07da7e0f6b88c.jpg

The risotto cooking away - Outdoor Burner. A small crock pot keeping the saffron chicken stock warm.

aa93c2ea635e069d31206106bd96f1ac.jpg

Before the Outdoor Burner either Mrs skreef was inside tending the risotto or I was running inside like a madman stirring evey minute or two. This new setup is much more relaxed with Mrs skreef outside enjoying herself while dinner was cooking.

09a9fc0f24de1a96c5fb0a4f9f46b431.jpg

Shrimp in Cassiopeia.

c0e3f612a568f29afe71e4a7d60c7759.jpg

Dwell in the Shell lobster tails in Prometheus.

e36409c15260b91d4e004513fb9490bf.jpg

Lobster tail, shrimp marinated in a Citrus Ginger sauce and risotto with asparagus tips and mushrooms.

0638fa828a193eb08c01942e21274eb0.jpg

I must quote the bottle of Citrus Ginger Sauce - I got a good laugh from it ........

"Citrus Gets Serious

Succulent sweet citrus with flickers of sesame explode with yumminess. Then ginger bursts in sets off another blast. This delightfully combustible brew could only come from Soy Vay - the perfect blending of Asian and Jewish deliciousness. The highest quality ingredients make our juicy sweet Citrus 'n Ginger Dressing & Sauce a must - have ... again and again. Sparks are gonna fly in salad land. "

Enough said ...... LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@ckreef - absolutely stunning cook.  Looks as if that new burner vindicated all the time and effort invested in it!  And it looks as if a little adult liquid refreshment was part and parcel of the evening.  That's the way to spend an evening!  Kudos and congrats to you and Susan.  

• Like 2

Charles, I absolutely LOVE my bourbon, neat. I'm generally drinking Woodford.  It's as smooth as a baby's tush.  If I'm really in the mood, I break out my Midleton Irish.  It makes Woodford look like horse piss, and that's damned hard to do.  But, seeing as the Midleton costs about 2.5 times the Woodford, it oughtta be stunning!  I gave a sip od Midleton to a young lass that over for dinner.  She said, and I quote, "That's like an orgasm in my mouth!". That's all I'm I've got to say about that, to quote a phrase. ;)

• Like 1