Fetzervalve

How did you find Komodo Kamado

I think I remember reading a post on the k forum about an imitator. Hehe, yeah, quite sure that was it as I still remember Whizzy's strong post about it there - hehe. That made me aware of KK. But it was the forum here that drew me in along with POSKs business practices (and failing products) pushing me away.

-=Jasen=-

I very nearly pulled a" Tony" except RJ never responded past some introductory " I am the greatest" blather. Remembered emailing Dennis in Jan. or Feb. was impressed with his response, saw this forum and, well, his coolaid was better! PM'd a couple of members/owners, was impressed again and ordered one, then two, one for a client! Now---spreading the gospel to whomever!

I found Richard when he was just starting out' date=' paid much less than my cousin did but received way better customer service and a much better grill. So glad I didn't buy the "other" one !![/quote']

I think they meant to say "found Dennis". After researching their previous post, there is a similar post stating they have a KK.

viewtopic.php?p=83&highlight=#83

Talk about thread resurrection...hehe....this one has been dormant for a year!

-=Jasen=-

I was looking on Ebay for a Kamado since my cousin had bought one from RJ. I coveted it but wanted to see if I could pay less. I found Dennis when he was just starting out' date=' paid much less than my cousin did but received way better customer service and a much better grill. So glad I didn't buy the "other" one !![/quote']

Heylo Vicky..

Long time no see/hear.. glad to see you drop by from time to time. You must be part of the silent majority.. Even while we are slow we're getting over 300 unique IP visits a day..

;);)

I found Dennis and the KK a long time ago via a Google search, but at the time I was a proud owner of a K. Like many of us, there's a long, sad story here relative to the K site, but I'll skip that part. Long story short, though, I changed up and went KK my secong time around, and boy am I glad I did! Thanks Dennis!

I was looking at the BGE, which several friends have and love, but was concerned that the capacity wasn't there for a big crowd.

Began internet searching, found Primo and several other eggoid items, including several claiming to be the "original Japanese Kamado", and on one of their forums came across a posting with a picture of a Mexi-K saying how wonderful it was.

That prompted a new search, and one of the hits was this forum. The tone here was different than any other I had seen, so I hung around and lurked. Pretty soon I was hooked, then the KK arrived and I found out what really hooked meant!

Absolutely no regrets