Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
atlonglast

Ordered after four years of procrastinating!!

Awesome news! 

I remember the wait... it felt like torture but that all disappears when you first set eyes on the KK.  Not one picture out there has prepared you for what you are about to receive.  

Well guys, here it is, and may I say this thing had exceeded my wildest expectations. Awesome build quality, the thing it's like a tank. Took some effort to unpack it. 

Did some steaks as my first cook, incredible. This is just the start.

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0956.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

• Like 1

Look how clean that is.  What a great delivery.  I have to ask, was he a buddy or just a really curious and excited guy to see such an amazing BBQ? 

Excellent. Looks like you jumped into the deep end of the pool right from the start - basket splitter, reverse sear; you got it going on!

Did they not have any BIG Tomahawk steaks.. LOL   Since you are right handed you might want to reverse the basket splitter and have the right side closed off and left side hot.  LOOKS GREAT! 

Wow!  I wished they had delivered mine in a truck like that one.  It would have saved a lot of hassle and $$. 

Nice looking grill and smiles all around, congratulations!!

I got it delivered to my companies factory and then got our guys to use our small truck to bring it to my house, made things so much easier.

Plus I could dictate an exact delivery time too.

48 minutes ago, atlonglast said:

Thanks for all the great comments guys. Reading on here for the last few weeks meant I was ready to go immediately. Gave me the confidence to get stuck in straightaway. 

I drive MINI Coopers so for me the straights path isn't alway the most fun.  It looks like you took a lot of curves before the final straightaway :-)

fullsizeoutput_8f4.jpeg