-
Posts
11,118 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
579
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by MacKenzie
-
I agree but some of us have gotten a lot older and arthritis has kicked in making things a little more difficult but one of these days before the snow flies I'll get another cook in. Still enjoy seeing what others are cooking on these BEST grills we all have.πππ
-
Gotta love a nice pizza on the KK and two is even better.
-
14lb Wagyu Brisket Brined for Pastrami on my Big Bad 32''w/ Pictures & Details
MacKenzie replied to gcb's topic in KK Cooking
Wow, what a great cook and I'm sure verrrry tasty. -
I did another rib cook last evening. Used the 16 inch KK. Cooked 4.5 hours at 250F The 16inch KK was rock solid for the entire cook. π Ribs are ready to fall off the bone. Underside. Plated with some roast potatoes and roasted red onion which turned purple.π I know you can't tell from these pixs but the ribs were wonderful. π₯°
-
C6Bill, WOWπ₯°
-
I did ribs for one, me, today. Found these at the bottom of the freezer (There is more.) from 2023 so I thought I'd better cook them. π They might have been old but I thoroughly enjoyed them. I got the KK a little hot 330F for the first hour but shut the vents down so only a crack still open and ended up doing most of the cook at 260F.
-
Thanks for you comment gcb, This time it was just a simple rub with garlic powder, some hot paprika mixed with a chicken rub that someone sent me. You really don't need much when doing it on the KK. Stay tuned, another cook could happen.ππ€
-
It has been ages since I've posted a KK cook so here goes. Arthritis is taking it's toll on me making it hard to do lots of things but I just had to do a chicken cook on the KK because we all know the KK does the best job on chicken. It didn't disappoint. I loved the flavour of the chicken.
-
Those two cooks, Troble and C6Bill, look awesome, extra tasty and delicious I'm sure.π₯°π
-
Lovely dinner and what a great plate from the grandkids!ππ π
-
CBill, I'd like to see you do that.π
-
Wow, what a great feast. π₯°Your brother should be getting his KK soon.
-
Happy birthday and a lovely dinner to celebrate. ππ
-
Sounds like it's a crispy crust. π₯°
-
WOWππ
-
Tasty looking sausage.
-
I like the look of that dinner, tasty.ππ
-
C6Bill, Lovely ideaππ
-
1st Cradle cook on my Big Bad 32'' with pictures and Details
MacKenzie replied to gcb's topic in Komodo General
Happy Easter to you too and that was a nicely done cook. ππ -
Right back at you.π°π°π°
-
It sure does look like gooood one and that is a very nice smoke ring too.ππ
-
Wow, Remi. You certainly cooked up a storm and everything looks delicious.πππ€©
-
Tasty