ckreef

Blackstone PROseries 28", 3 burner griddle

I must have been good this year because Mrs skreef came through on this one. 

Blackstone PROseries 28", 3 burner griddle. 

bg28d.thumb.jpg.f559e809199671e9c9045472e0e9b642.jpg

bg28e.thumb.jpg.e49e1e58a162d85e38eccfd1eaa6701f.jpg

bg28c.thumb.jpg.758ac1ec73628725454a5fc8e116fb4b.jpg

This was a huge upgrade from my 17", 2 burner table top griddle. Here are some random thoughts:

Very well packed in the box. 

It said 30 minutes assembly time and that was spot on. 

#3 phillips and adjustable wrench was all that was needed. 

Powder coated gray finish. 

Very sturdy stand. 

4" rubber tire casters makes moving it around very easy. 

Large grease catch for the rear grease drain. 

Grease catch pulls right out. 

You can get foil liners for the grease catch. 

Comes with 2 side shelves with a magnetic bar on one and a paper towel holder for the other. 

Both shelves have pegs that can be installed on the end to hang various utensils. 

Due to limited space I installed one shelf with the paper towel holder on the side that holds the propane tank. 

3 long SS burners each with their own ignitor. 

The front orange Blackstone is NOT a sticker. It was CNC cut from the metal with an orange backing plate. 

Nice hinged lid. 

The cheapest part of the whole unit is the handle for the lid. Seemed a bit flimsy but once installed is more than adequate for the lid.

Blackstone has come a long way with their advertisement stickers. I went through their sticker war when I bought a Blackstone Pizza Oven years ago (I almost lost that war - LOL - if you bought a Blackstone Pizza Oven years ago you'll know what I'm talking about). The advertisement stickers on this griddle easily peeled right off B)

I am very pleased with the purchase. Decent quality for the price. Anyways I guess I need to get cooking some breakfast. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, tony b said:

Way to go Mrs. Reef! :santa:

What DON'T you own now, ckreef? :laughing6:

To be exact a offset vertical stick burner. 

KBC Karubecue C-60 - hopefully the winning scratch off lottery ticket is waiting for me in my stocking B)

And of course a 42" KK but that would take a much bigger winning ticket. 

Edited by ckreef
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Basher said:

Ckreef I could see you needed another bbq.
How many cooking devices now?
You could do with a restaurant next so you get to use them all regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A solid 7 cooking devices but up towards 10 depending on how generous I am with the counting. No need for a restaurant just use the best grill for the food I'm cooking, the current weather and how adventurous I want to go. 

You can never have too many although Mrs skreef would probably say otherwise. She keeps telling me I'm out of room. I keep promising no more grills. Truth be told I could easily squeeze in another 2 or 3. 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Ckreef, your not hard to buy for. I wouldn't say easily predictable but when it comes to BBQ toys the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That offset your dreaming about is just down the road from you in Georgia where Lang has there business. To ship up north once you purchase costs approx 7-800$ a savings by living so close.  Enjoy your toy Happy New Year

• Like 3

On 12/25/2019 at 6:25 PM, ckreef said:

You can never have too many although Mrs skreef would probably say otherwise. She keeps telling me I'm out of room. I keep promising no more grills. Truth be told I could easily squeeze in another 2 or 3. 

I'm with you..........one can NEVER have too many cookers/grills!!!!   Just expand the patio :occasion5:

PS - I love my Blackstone(s).  Have 1 at the boat, 1 at the cottage and 1 at the house (refer to statement above :-D)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jon B. said:

I'm with you..........one can NEVER have too many cookers/grills!!!!   Just expand the patio :occasion5:

I don't plant flowers in my garden I grow grills. 

Shovel the grass off a new garden section. Plant a few hundred dollars in the ground. Cover with some pavers and in a few weeks even you could grow a grill B)

Yea the porch is officially full. Any future additions will have to go in my BBQ garden. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2