DennisLinkletter

2022 Naked Whiz Review of KK CoCo Char

Sent Doug from the Naked whiz some of this latest container's coco char to test and I'm thrilled that it was the all time best in two categories..
"The amount of powder/dust/granules in the bottom of the bag was stunningly small, a mere 2 grams for the smaller USPS box and 18 grams for the larger box sent by UPS. (A new world record in both cases.)"

"the volume of ash produced was the lowest we have ever tested, lump or coconut!"

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpdatabase/lumpbag152.htm

image.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Cheesehead_Griller said:

Now, if I could just find someone to do a bulk purchase with me.......  

It's a misconception that you have to order enough for a small town to get a break on shipping. Try various quantities for yourself, estimate shipping, and make a compromise. Then allow a short grace period for others to join if they like.

I've joined in shares, and enjoyed meeting people that way. I've also ordered for myself with no regrets.

The pain of spending is forgotten quickly, but the joy of having lasts. I hoard charcoal, and it's nice to have enough to just use what's appropriate for each application, without even thinking.

• Like 2