Poochie

Sell 32, Get 42 plan

That's basically the whole plan.  We will most likely be moving in a couple of months and instead of moving my 32, I'd sell it with the house. Then once we're settled in the new house, I'd ask Dennis real nice to sell me a 42. . I knew I should have bought the 42 from the get go, but I didn't. Anyway, I do have most of the cool goodies that go with it and it's less than a year old, so it shouldn't be a problem selling it.  And for those of you thinking it...no, I don't need both sizes. 

• Like 1

"That's basically the whole plan"  

I like a simple plan.  Can't fail. 

I made the same mistake as you, not buying the KK I should have first time around.  I am very happy with my current 32, 23, 16 combo but I should have listened to the advice to buy the biggest I could afford instead of going for the 21, 23 combo that I did buy.  That said, you have the opportunity to pick a different colour and...move over to the dark side and choose tile over pebble.  :cheer:

• Like 4

I've decided that the best thing to do is keep the one I have. It's so easy to think you need to upgrade because that 42" is so big and beautiful. But in the real world, my 32" is big and beautiful and cooks like a dream. When we move, it'll move with us. I cooked on it again yesterday...like I do 3 or 4 times a week...and just had that "aha" moment that told me how perfect this cooker is.  It also told me to shut up about selling it. So thanks everyone for the input, but we can put this issue to sleep. 

• Like 4