primeats

Komodo the Star

I like Crocs. Mine are light blue, and have charms in them. :)

You and your KK were spectaculous!! :)

I thought the you showed the lid opening so easily! But I'm used to Another Manufacturer's lid, which would have required lots of gymnastics, and your tush would have been in the camera shot. ;)

Do it all the same next time. xo

TV Spot..

Thanks Dave..

As you know, I grew up with my grandfather and father on TV everyday but having one of my Komodo kids on the air makes me prouder than proud..

:eek:

I think this is a first for KOmodo..

Does anybody know how to download and save that embedded flash file?

Thanks again Dave..

You were great!

Re: TV Spot..

I think this is a first for KOmodo..

Does anybody know how to download and save that embedded flash file?

There should be a 13.1 Mb FLV file in your "Temporary Internet Files" directory you can copy and save it somewhere else... 8)

You'll probably need a flv player:

http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3000 ... d=10814415

Works for me... :)

Having both a KK and a K7, I can tell you the operational ease of opening and closing the KK is far superior to the K, not to mention the absence of the unattractive prop tubes.

Good job Dave. Oprah could put this on her list of favorite things!

Having both a KK and a K7, I can tell you the operational ease of opening and closing the KK is far superior to the K, not to mention the absence of the unattractive prop tubes.

having 2 #7's and a KK Ultimate there is no contest ---one of my 7s can't open the other has a broken spyder for the top damper a stuck bottom draft door with a broken rail for it and the fire ring has crumbled ----oh yes, they both morphed into texured K's from tiled ones :mad: oh well, live and learn

:hail: Fantastic Job !!! :hail:

I can't think of anything you could have done better. You know you did a good job plugging the product when the TV Station Hosts were more interested in the Komodo than they were in the grilling tips you were there to provide!

I do have one question though, how the heck did you get it there?

My KK is being delivered tomorrow :hello1: and I'm sweating just having to move it across the grass to the back patio !!!

I rolled mine around the house, to the back patio with the assistance of the driver and a his hand truck. Through St. Augustine grass, some sand and even mulch. I think it was more plowing through the latter two, but it made it to the patio without too much effort before being uncrated.

Tip the driver and you wont have any problems :D

I rolled mine around the house, to the back patio with the assistance of the driver and a his hand truck. Through St. Augustine grass, some sand and even mulch. I think it was more plowing through the latter two, but it made it to the patio without too much effort before being uncrated.

Tip the driver and you wont have any problems :D

Hopefully I will have as nice of a driver. I got some Andrew Jacksons for him if he does help me get it back there !!! I only have th e St. Augustine, no sand, so it sounds doable. Thanks !!

Great work nice clip...

How did you get it on site? :D

I took the lid off, and using the 4 harnesses that came with it , my butcher and I loaded it into his cargo van. we secured the wheels with chocks(not chooks) and screwed them into a sheet of plywood on the floor of the van. The network lent us two guys to help unload and reload.

As a preface, the day before I participated with a buddy in the 51st DesPlaines River canoe and kayak race( in the noncompetitive category). 19 miles and five plus hours later we finished, came home unloaded the kayak, and I went to work organizing and precooking for the shoot. After Denise, John and I were done, Denise went to lunch(sold a unit to her friend),We unloaded back home, I put Godzilla( the name fits, what a beast) back together and fell asleep in the massage chair. Had a couple of drinks that evening and was semi comatose until making it to bed at 9:30. Today a regimen of 2000units of b12 and Advil, I'm beat!Gotta do this one more time Saturday morning for a 9:00 segment.

Hopefully I will have as nice of a driver. I got some Andrew Jacksons for him if he does help me get it back there !!! I only have th e St. Augustine' date=' no sand, so it sounds doable. Thanks !![/quote']

The first trip, the delivery driver got some dead Presidents. Had to come back and deliver something else in a couple of days. He got ribs. And home grown tomatoes. Happy, happy man! :)