MacKenzie

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Sausage Meat

I might be home alone this evening but I'm starting up the grill for a nice dinner. First time I tried this, it is bacon wrapped chicken sausage meat. Served with baked potato and garden fresh spinach.

u9KW87O.jpg

Plated.

dWLiR2o.jpg

The internal temperature was 189F and you might think it would be dry but it sure wasn't.

ZsYSUeC.jpg

• Like 1

tinyfish, thanks. Of course you know I used your posting of the beer can burger for this dinner. :thumbup:  :thumbup: As far as the pixs go I sometimes use a very small tripod, that helps a lot and the camera is a Canon S95 which I have had for years and try to use natural light as much as possible but not in sun. If I like what I see in the viewfinder or screen I go for it. Keep out the distractions and or crop them out. It is just a hobby that I have enjoyed for many years, you should see my first pixs. :sign5:

This a tripod that looks exactly like mine. It is very flexible and you can rest it on the edge of the grill, but not for long.:)

sfTAvuh.jpg

No, the tripod helps a lot and if I'm not using that I probably am using my elbows and a small f stop. Having gotten all those things going for the pix then if things need a little help try Photoshop or other photo enhancing program to do a little more enhancing. But you need to have the basics right or even a picture enhancing program is not going to give you the pix you want.

• Like 1