tinyfish

Roasted Red Pepper Soup/Sandwich.

tinyfish, I never thought of doing a roasted pepper sandwich but I'd consider it now. :):thumbup:  :thumbup:  Good luck with that Challenge. :)

The roasted red peppers sandwich paired with your spinach would be great. The sandwich was really nice next time I will add a type of sauce/dressing.

A really great entry tinyfish.

Your picture taking skills are seriously improving. You are a force to be reckoned with.

Thanks for the compliment but my down fall is I'm not very creative. I'm not very adventures when it comes to trying new things.

I served the soup hot. Maybe I live on the moon but I've never had a cold soup.

Oh, Tony! You've missed one of my life's greatest pleasures. Gazpacho on a hot summer evening is to die for! I bet that roasted red pepper soup of your cooled, with a dollop of creme fraiche would be to die for! It's 100°F + here in OKC right now and that soup would be delish!

Oh, Tony! You've missed one of my life's greatest pleasures. Gazpacho on a hot summer evening is to die for! I bet that roasted red pepper soup of your cooled, with a dollop of creme fraiche would be to die for! It's 100°F + here in OKC right now and that soup would be delish!

Yeah I know the feeling its very hot here in Toronto. I have a little soup left I will try it cold tomorrow when I come home from sweating my a$$ off at work tomorrow.

• Like 1

Enough  with how hot it is where you live, we are not having a great summer. Have not seen a rain/shower free for well over a week. Yesterday as I was driving into town in the early afternoon, the radio said it was 16 C, aka, 60 F, eek :(

tinyfish, I bought my red peppers this evening. ;)

Enough  with how hot it is where you live, we are not having a great summer. Have not seen a rain/shower free for well over a week. Yesterday as I was driving into town in the early afternoon, the radio said it was 16 C, aka, 60 F, eek :(

tinyfish, I bought my red peppers this evening. ;)

I can't wait to see your creation and no more about the weather unless its cold and wet.

Cold soups are the best in summer, even fruit based ones! Yes, there is such a thing. 

btw - stupid humid here, too! Can't even walk the dogs around the block without coming home dripping wet! Thought yesterday's downpour (first in over a week) would help, but actually made things worse! Thought I was gonna melt cooking dinner last night. 

Hear ya, Ken! I grew up in South Carolina in a house without A/C, until I hit high school. Probably the only positive thing about Mom's menopause; she told Dad, either you put A/C in this house, or I'm finding another one that does! Guess who won that one?? Mom didn't ask for a whole lot, but when she did, she meant it.