Nanuk

Which Komodo?

Thanks Ceramic Chef and tinyfish, the input from the members, reading posts and speaking with Dennis made my decision.

It was not easy, I was set on a 23.

Ive already ordered it and still had some doubts size wise, and called Dennis at the last minute to change the order. 

Thanks again.

Hi Wiburpan,

I plan to have more friends come over to dinner at least twice a month, and I would like to throw everything in it.

Even pizza for everyone.

Besides its the only one that I will have, and as CC says its better to have the space and not need it.

Thanks

I have the 23 and if i was allowed another grill in the house i would get the 32. For just me and my wife i often find that i am using 2 layers by the time i have all the veges on. (Corn, squash, some protein)

Next week i have to do ribs for 35 people and i am thinking that the 23 is just not big enough. Will have to use the trager as well as the KK.

Oh yes, MacKenzie and the shipping from Texas to Mexico also.

Thank you

By the way, those cooks you do on yours are awesome.

The final product is incredible. 

Just by looking at your pictures, I want to try and make something like that. But I am an apprentice.

Thanks again.

Fernando